|Seat||Lahnstein company buidling|
Lahnstein Enterprises is a company of the von Lahnsteins, formed by Ludwig von Lahnstein, for selling wood from the Lahnstein forests. It unites several smaller companies owned by the Lahnstein family. The company is led by the Lahnstein Board, consisting of all counts and countesses von Lahnstein that are currently living in Düsseldorf.
- Lahnstein Real Estate Department, led by Tanja von Lahnstein
- Lahnstein Bank, led by Ansgar von Lahnstein
- Lahnstein Auction House, led by Helena von Lahnstein
- Lahnstein Entertainment, led by Tristan von Lahnstein
- Ligne Clarisse-Lahnstein, led by Tanja von Lahnstein
- Lahnstein Stud Farm, led by Hagen von Lahnstein